Sunday, May 30, 2010

i miss u both

i miss my two children so much.i dun care abt waking up in the nite to feed my little one and and also play w my eldest gal as long im able to see them everyday.but circumstances jus dun allow it.i blame it on myself for choosing the hard path which i noe will improve and it did.but stil i feel a sense of grief in me.noone will eva feel this way unless they are the same boat as me.

say me attached say me cant let go im jus me.
noone will wan to be separated w their children for at least 5 days a week.seeing those kids at the childcare centre that i work in, i miss my two little gals even more.every week looking forward to bring them back and spend time w them.

but i noe i haf to work hard if i wan to give them a comfortable life.

NICOLE & JAMIE, MUMMY & DADDY WILL ALWAYS LOVE U! BOTH!



Happy bdae to my dearest nicole on 31st may!!!

No comments: