Friday, June 11, 2010

Blogger ROCKS ......... Random

Blogger rocks.cuz now they haf revamp their website as in, in their design and templates.im contented w my current layout now. simple yet nice do u agree?

well, a week has passed again and once again i cna see my two darlings again.reali misses them so much.the feeling of separating from them is such a dread but then the tot of earning money for their future has comforted me.onli thru earning alot money then not onli can give them comfort on monetary terms i can also plan on spending time more w them.love my two darlings.

i realised that i love my hubby alot actually.despite the scolding and nagging to them and also always tot i hate him.i do love him no matter wat.or else i will not even wan to be his wife, isnt it? noone will sacrifice their future for JUS the sake of marrying.

to me marrying is not jus abt the signing of the marriage cert. its abt committment its abt sacrificing it abt being abt to go thru everyting tgt. and im reali happy that we can do that.no matter how difficult life is i will nv regret marrying my dear hubby.

i love him.

i can sense his change for this family and im happy.thanks dear for yr effort!

No comments: